HONDA UMK 435T UENT
Brush Cutter is designed to take on the tough jobs. Even thick grass and heavy brush don’t bog them down.
- 3 Teeth Blade
- Nylon Line Cutter
- 4 Stroke OHV engine
- Cutting Diameter: 256 (3 Teeth Blade) 440 (Nylon)
- Operating Weight: 8.6 (3 Teeth Blade), 8.41 (Nylon)
|Cutter Type:||3 Teeth Blade or Nylon Line|
|Overall Length* (mm):||1928|
|Cutter Dia (mm):||256 (3 Teeth Blade) 440 (Nylon)|
|Operating Wieght (kg):||8.6 (3 Teeth Blade), 8.41 (Nylon)|
|Engine Type:||4 Stroke OHV engine|
|Compression ratio:||8.0 : 1|
Due to continuous improvement in product on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact authorized dealer/distributor for latest specification.
- Delivers Highest power in its engine class
- Ideal for heavy duty work due to high torque even at low rev.
- Up to 50% economical as compared to 2-stroke engine based models
THE 4-STROKE ADVANTAGE
Remarks: Based on 600 hrs of usage in a year. Savings calculated when compared with typical 40 cc 2-strokes engine available intemationally.
4-STROKE OVER HEAD CAMSHAFT ENGINE.
- Highest output compared to engines of similar size.
- Swift revolution response.
- Up to 50% economical as compared to 2-stroke engine based models.
Robust and durable
- Suitable for tough and rugged terrains.
Ease of work
- Light Weight
- East start
- Low vibration
- New engine conforms to EPA2005 standard of US with respect to emissions
- Low noise