HONDA UMK 435T U2NT
Great at tackling those jobs which a mower can't, a Honda Brush Cutter allows you to work through a full 360 degrees & are ideally suited to agriculture, horticulture, lawn/garden maintenance & landscaping sectors.
- 2 Teeth Blade Cutter
- Dry Type
- Over head Cam Single Cylinder
|Cutter Type:||2 Blade Cutter|
|Overall Length* (mm):||1928|
|Cutter Dia (mm):||305|
|Operating Weight (kg):||8.05|
|Engine Type:||4-stroke, Over head Cam Single Cylinder|
|Displacement:||35.8 cc (2.2 cu-in)|
|Maximum HorsePower:||1.5 hp|
|Compression ratio:||8.0 : 1|
|Cooling System:||Forced Air|
|Ignition System:||Transistorized Magneto Ignition|
|Air Cleaner:||Dry Type|
|Oil Capacity:||0.1 litre|
|Starting System:||Recoil Starter|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Ltrs.):||0.63|
Due to continuous improvement in product on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact authorized dealer/distributor for latest specification.
- Delivers Highest power in its engine class
- Ideal for heavy duty work due to high torque even at low rev.
- Up to 50% economical as compared to 2-stroke engine based models
THE 4-STROKE ADVANTAGE
Remarks: Based on 600 hrs of usage in a year. Savings calculated when compared with typical 40 cc 2-strokes engine available intemationally.
4-STROKE OVER HEAD CAMSHAFT ENGINE.
- Highest output compared to engines of similar size.
- Swift revolution response.
- Up to 50% economical as compared to 2-stroke engine based models.
Robust and durable
- Suitable for tough and rugged terrains.
Ease of work
- Light Weight
- East start
- Low vibration
- New engine conforms to EPA2005 standard of US with respect to emissions
- Low noise